Terms & Conditions
- Due to certain time restrictions the transport cannot wait for any clients who are not at the ‘PICK-UP POINT’ at the correct ‘PICK-UP TIME’ shown on this ticket. This also applies for meeting points & meeting times during the course of the activity.
- Should the booked client not be waiting at the ‘PICK-UP POINT’ it will be assumed that the booking is a “no-show”, and is not eligible for a refund or change in ticket.
- In the unlikely event that a client is not picked up within 15 minutes from the ‘PICK-UP TIME’ they are kindly requested to contact us on our CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER on (+356) 99255517 IMMEDIATELY.
- Certain activities can be cancelled or postponed if the weather conditions affect the safety of the client. Should an activity be cancelled or postponed we will reasonably endeavour to provide an alternative date or activity.
- Activities will take place only when a minimum number of clients have booked. Should the minimum number not be reached then activity will be cancelled.
- Client must present the ticket (hard or soft copy) to be able to attend the activity. Should the ticket not be presented, clients will be required to purchase a new ticket.
- Please consult with reception or our communication channels on the day of the activity for updates.
- Certain activities can be physically demanding, we leave it to the client’s discretion to choose the right activity. We cannot be held responsible for any damages or injuries sustained as a result of physically demanding activities.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damage or/and loss of valuables during an activity.
- We will endeavour to follow the itinerary as per our promotional material. Should this not be possible due to circumstances outside our control then we have the right to alter the said itinerary without offering compensation.
- Please be aware that by attending our events or activities, you consent to your voice, name and/or likeness being used in film, video and/or photos for marketing or promotional purposes, including but not limited to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, on the our websites and other printed or filmed material. You are not eligible for any form of compensation including but not limited to commissions, royalties, or product discounts. Should you object to this you may at any point opt out by sending us an email on our customer care firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The minimum age to attend the Adult Leisure Programme is 18 years. Clients under 18 years are only allowed to join an activity when accompanied by a supervising adult. Clients under 18 years do not require to be accompanied by a supervising adult when attending the Teen Leisure Programme
- Children under the age of 7 years are free when accompanying a paying adult/s on our activities. Clients aged 7 years and over will pay regular prices. This could vary with certain third party providers who have different terms & conditions. Kindly check with us when in doubt.
- We offers various pick-up points in St.Paul’s Bay, Bugibba, Pembroke, St.Julian’s, Sliema, Gzira, Msida & Valletta. The pick-up service and drop-off service is approximately one hour each. The time on this ticket shows the pick-up time and the approximate drop-off time.
- Our pick-up and drop-off points are fixed. A client can choose another of our drop-off points on the way back. We are responsible for the client’s welfare from pick-up to drop-off point. Clients who are under the age of 18 years cannot change drop-off point: they will always be dropped off at the point from where they were picked-up, unless accompanied by a supervising adult.
- During the excursion of Adult Leisure Programme the Professional Tour Guide/Representative will provide various meeting times and locations, depending on the activity. It is the responsibility of the client to be punctual. In case the client is not present at the meeting time and location as advised, it is presumed that the client has opted to leave the excursion. The group will not wait for the client and will continue with their planned itinerary. Clients who leave the excursion have to make their own arrangements for return. This clause does not apply for the excursions of the Teen Leisure Programme
- We will not be held responsible or liable to pay any damages or compensation in case the Gozo and/or Comino boat service, is suspended or delayed, when leaving and/or returning to Malta. These services are operated by third parties and outside our control. In such case the client will be responsible to make alternative arrangements and shall bear any expenses connected thereto.
- We shall process your personal data for the provision of the service you booked with us. We may process your data in order to send you direct marketing material. Should you object to this you may at any point opt out by sending us an email on our customer care email@example.com. We can assure you that your personal data will always be used in accordance to current legislation. Your personal data shall be retained until the performance of the service is executed and thereafter no longer than it is strictly necessary to enable us to (i) assess your satisfaction in connection with the service provided, and to (ii) fulfill any obligation imposed on us at law, should it require us to process your personal data.
- Once a ticket has been issued, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- This ticket is not a fiscal receipt.