The Best of Gozo & Comino
Where we'll go
- Cruise to Gozo & drive around the Island
- Return Cruise to Comino 'Blue Lagoon'
- Time for swimming & sunbathing at Comino 'Blue Lagoon'
The Best of Malta’s Gozo and Comino. If you have never visited the Islands of Gozo (Ghawdex in Maltese) or Comino (Kemmuna in Maltese) then you’re in for a treat. These two beautiful islands have so much to offer but for very different reasons.
A short distance from Gozo, across a beautiful blue straight, is the almost uninhabited rocky island of Comino. This small island is a delight to see as you cruise towards the famous Comino Blue Lagoon. This sheltered lagoon nestled between the island of Comino and smaller islets of Cominotto, is so blue that it looks like it has been painted, that you could be forgiven for thinking that it is a giant man-made swimming pool. You’ll have time to lap-up all that Comino Island has to offer. We’re sure you won’t want to leave.
If you are a lone traveller, you can choose to book a Hop-on Hop-off bus for both Malta & Gozo with us. Click here to view details and to book your ticket.
- Cruise past the North of Malta to Gozo
- Drive around Gozo visiting various sites
- Visiting Blue Lagoon and Comino
- Return transport by coach
We're sorry, but we currently do not have any upcoming excursions for: The Best of Gozo & Comino.