Fernandes - Gozo, Comino & Blue Lagoon Cruise
Where we'll go
- Cruise up to the north coast of Malta, past Sliema, St. Julian's, St. Paul's Islands, Mellieha Bay, Gozo & Comino
- Boat will anchor in a secluded bay in Gozo, you can either remain onboard or swim from the boat
- Boat will moor in Blue Lagoon, you can remain onboard, swim from Comino or hike around the semi-deserted island of Comino
Gozo & Comino Islands. There is no better way to fully appreciate the incredible topography of the North of Malta, Gozo and Comino Islands, than from the deck of a boat sailing on the blue Mediterranean Sea. Your vessel will be the elegant Fernandes, a two masted Turkish Schooner Gullet.
We set sail from Sliema towards the North of Malta. On the way you’ll appreciate the unique characteristics of the undulating terrain. Our first stop will be in a secluded bay in Gozo. You’ll have time for swimming and snorkelling or just sunbathing and relaxing on the large deck and after a sumptuous buffet lunch will be served on board.
Next, we sail for the magical Comino Blue Lagoon as known as ‘Blue Lagoon Malta’, where you will be free for the rest of the afternoon to swim in the crystal-clear waters of the Lagoon or to explore the caves and surrounding cliffs, where you can look down on the fantastically blue waters of the Comino Blue Lagoon.
If you are a lone traveller, you can choose to book a Hop-on Hop-off bus for both Malta & Gozo with us. Click here to view details and to book your ticket.
- Boat cruise to Gozo & Comino 'Blue Lagoon'
- Full use of all boat facilities: bar, toilet, seating & sundeck
- Morning snack & buffet lunch
- Return transport by coach
We're sorry, but we currently do not have any upcoming excursions for: Fernandes - Gozo, Comino & Blue Lagoon Cruise.