Island of Malta Tour
Where we'll go
- Town of Mosta
- Mosta Dome Parish Church & Museum (entry ticket included)
- Glass Blowers at Crafts Village Ta’ Qali
- Dingli Cliffs
- Marsaxlokk Fishing Village
- Blue Grotto (boat trip and lunch optional)
- Professional English Tour Guide
- Private transport with pick-up and drop-off
- Mosta Dome Parish Church entry ticket
Island of Malta Tour. There are so many things to do in Malta it’s a great idea to taste some of it’s best offerings by taking a tour which shows you what Malta is all about. In this tour there is something for everyone: historical sites, amazing architecture, stunning cliff scenery, Maltese crafts, countryside, villages and much more.
We will show you some of the very best points of interest in Malta all hassle free so that when you get back to your hotel you will really feel you know Malta.
Some examples of Malta’s attractions included in the tour are: the Mosta Church with it’s massive unsupported dome (listed as the third largest in the world), the stunning natural scenery of the Blue Grotto and the Dingli Cliffs, and the quaint Marsaxlokk fishing village. So, if you’re asking yourself what to do in Malta, just let us show you – hassle free.
We're sorry, but we currently do not have any upcoming excursions for: Island of Malta Tour .